The electronic register of the Office Electronic of Ceuta Port Authority is to his disposal the 365 days of the year during the 24 hours of the day.
Nevertheless, it will have to take into account that, to effects of computation of term, will consider nonwork the marked days like such in the annual calendar of days nonwork.Therefore, the reception in a day nonwork will consider realised the first following skillful day to the 00:00:01. It consult here (enlace a Documento PDF de días inhábiles ) the Resolution of 29 november 2018, of the Office of State for the Public Function, by which establishes the calendar of days nonwork in the field of the General Administration of the State for the year 2019, to effects of computation of term.
In relation to what is established with article 30 of Royal Decree 1671/2009, of November 6, for purposes of calculation of terms and in accordame with article 26 of Law 11/2007, of June 22, electronic access of Citizens to the Public Services regarding the submission of applications, writings and communications may be made in the electronic records during the twenty-four hours of every day of the year.
And for electronic processing, the specific regulation, art. 26 of Law 11/2007 of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to Public Services (BOE 23-06-2007) provides:
- Electronic records will be governed for purposes of computation of time limits attributable both to interested parties and to the government for official date and time of the electronic office access, which should have the necessary security mesaures to ensure their integrity and visible figure.
- Electronic records allow the submission of applications, documents and communications every day of the year for 24 hours.
- For the purposes of calculating the deadline set in businness or calendar days, and in regerd to meeting deadlines for the parties concerned, the presentqation in a non-business day shall be made in the first hour of the first working day following, unless a regulation expressly permitted inhail reception day.
- The beginning of the calculation of deadlines that have to fulfill administrative bodies and public entities will be determinde by the date and time of submission of the registration itself or, in the case referred to in paragraph 2.b article, by date and time of entry into the recipient's record. In any case, the effective date of the calculation of time limits must be communicated to who submitted the written request of communication:.
- Each electronic office in which an electronic record will be determined by reference to the territory in which it exercises its powers the holder of that, the days that are considered unfit for the pursposes of precedding paragraphs is available. In any case it shall not apply to electronic records provisions of art. 48.5 of Law 30/1992 on the Legal Regimen of Public Administrations and Common Administrative Procedure.
The work schedule is published by the Ministry of Employment and Social Security, in compliance with the provisions of Royal Decree 2001/1983.